set up to make things better
Yorkshire Care At Home is committed to supporting vulnerable people so that they can continue their lives with dignity and independence and be participating members of their own communities. Our years of experience in care have been brought together to create a company that does things better in meeting the needs of those people entrusted to our care.
To operate and manage the service as an efficient domiciliary care business.
Yorkshire Care At Home aims to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves in their own homes, at a time convenient to them, and adapting agreed ways of working. We aim to achieve the fundamental standards set out as guidance by the governing body, central to this our belief is your home is where our heart is
Yorkshire Care At Home offer a broad range of home care services that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- To maintain our clients life style and skills and encourage their independence and choices.
- To ensure that services are delivered even-handedly and in accordance to agreed purchasing contract agreements.
- To ensure that each client needs and values are respected in matters relating to their beliefs and diversity, religion, cultural, race or ethnic origin, sexuality or sexual orientation, status, disabilities or impairments etc
- To recruit, train and support social care workers to deliver high quality service.
- To operate and manage the service as an efficient domiciliary care business by making the best use of available resources to maximise value for money for both social Services Department and the service user and their families.
- To match nominated social care workers as closely as possible to the needs and requirements of the client and also respecting the need to change the social care worker by the service user in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
- To ensure that all service users receive written information on the organisations services and procedures for complaints, complements and complaints resolution and how to use it.
- To maintain equality of opportunity at all levels of service delivery and management of the service.